Try this easy and simple delicious Chinese beef sauce recipe. This is a simple and very easy to prepare meal for the family. Here is the recipe and how to prepare it. Enjoy!
- Beef (thinly sliced)
- Crushed black beans (black beans sauce)
- soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Chicken Broth Powder
- Medium-sized onion (sliced)
- Minced garlic
- Vegetables (sweet pepper, broccoli and carrot)
- Corn flour
- Mint leaves
- Vegetable oil
- Add the marinade ingredients to the beef and marinate for 30 minutes, or longer.
- Put corn flour and soy sauce in a blow and mix until all smooth. Stir in black bean sauce, chili sauce and stock.
- Get the vegetables ready; slice and chop mushroom, onions, carrot, sweet pepper, etc. Pick the mint leaves and put to one side.
- Get a big bowl and put in the red sliced sweet pepper, ginger, garlic, carrot, broccoli, hot pepper, onions, mushroom, and the thinly sliced marinated beef strips. Add the vegetable oil and mix everything together.
- Heat the frying pan till it’s hot, add vegetable oil. Add all chopped and mixed ingredients from the bowl. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Keep stirring to make sure it doesn’t burn. Add the black bean sauce, and stir, add soy sauce. Quickly add fresh mint leaves and simmer. Taste for salt and seasoning – adjust accordingly.
Serve hot with freshly cooked rice. Enjoy!
See more Food recipes