This is an homemade easy tasty puff pastry delicacy for the family. A great appetizer – and great everyday snack! Here’s the recipe. Enjoy!
- Hot dogs
- Sheet puff pastry, thawed
- Cheddar cheese, slices
Tip: the cheese is always optional.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice the puff pastry into even rectangles (desirable quantity).
- Place a slice of cheddar on top of each puff pastry piece. Then place a hot dog on the cheddar, then roll it up.
- Slice each roll into 3 even pieces, and arrange the pieces evenly on a baking sheet. Make sure to have gap between the pieces.
- Transfer baking sheets to oven and bake for about 20 minutes, until puffed and golden brown.
Allow to cool briefly. Serve and enjoy with ketchup or sauce of your choice!
See more Food recipes