Indulge your lover to some sheet pan shrimp boil this Valentine. This recipe tastes absolutely amazing, and easy to make. Tender shrimp and smoked sausage seasoned to perfection – paired with potatoes and sweet corn. Eating a well-balanced diet is easy with this deliciously healthy recipe. A classic sheet pan shrimp boil recipe that can serve as romantic dinner or simply a dish to feed the whole family, perfect every occasion.
- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Head over to Damn Delicious to find the preparation method.