Health, safety and environment (HSE) Policy
RHINOBAY ENERGY LTD’s activities are undertaken with integrity, responsibility and respect for the environment and the community in which these activities take place. This entails conducting operations in an ethically and practically sound manner that minimizes risks and places high priority on the safety of those involved in Atlantic Petroleum’s oil and gas operations.
RHINOBAY ENERGY LTD is committed to:
- Comply with all applicable Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) laws, regulations and standards and to apply responsible standards where legislation is inadequate or does not exist.
- A systematic framework of hazard identification and risk assessment through which safe operations can be managed.
- Develop effective HSE management systems to identify and manage risks associated with its activities by focusing on risk avoidance and prevention.
- Establish accountability and responsibility for HSE within organisational line management.
- Provide training, equipment and facilities necessary to maintain a safe and healthy worksite.
- Support environmental protection, practice pollution prevention, and seek viable ways to minimize the environmental impact of operations, reduce waste, conserve resources and respect biodiversity.
- Protect and minimize any harm to the environment in our oil and gas activities, and continuously focus on improving our environmental procedures.
- Monitor and review our CSR and HSE policies and procedures on a regular basis to ensure suitability and effectiveness.
- Ensure that partners and contractors’ policies are compliant with our own standards, and recognise that all working on our behalf can impact our operation and reputation and that we all share a common responsibility for our safety.
Environmental Mission Statements;
- Among our goals is the need to foster partnerships that will enhance our local economy using environmental improvements that create cleaner safer neighborhoods.
- We are given to working with area businesses, community groups and our neighbors to improve the place we live in and do business by implementing environmental projects that benefit our community socially and economically.
- We are committed to improving the local environment in our community by fostering partnerships with area businesses, community leaders and our neighbors to create a cleaner, safe place to live and work.
- We are dedicated to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economical improvements in the community we do business.
- Our mission includes the improvement of the environmental quality of our community by partnering with area businesses, community leaders and neighbors to work together to create a clean and safe place to live and work for future generations.