Mac and Cheese is an Italian Cuisine. Paired with delectable sausage, sprinkled with cheese and leeks. Here’s the recipe below.
- Macaroni pasta (elbow type)
- Ground sausage
- 1 big onion, sliced
- Leek, thinly sliced
- Sweet peppers, chopped
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Vegetable oil
- Seasoning cubes (Maggi/Knorr)
- Salt and hot pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni as directed on package. Cook undone, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large cooking pan over medium-high heat. Cook sausage with onion until meat is brown. Spice with some seasoning.
- Add diced tomatoes and macaroni. Cook, stirring frequently for about 10 minutes.
- Stir-in seasoning mix; sweet peppers, hot pepper, seasoning cubes. Stir and combine very well – cook for about 5 minutes. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Sprinkle with cheese and leeks. Stir well until cheese melts and mixed in. Remove from heat.