Your favourite ginger shots at the supermarket or juice bars is surprisingly easy to make at home. Use our simple ginger shot step-by-step recipe guide to make this easy but spectacular nutritious drink. Freshly squeezed or blended ginger root and whole fresh apples, a zingy shot with a fiery kick. Perfect healthy routine to starting your day. Suitable for vegetarians and also suitable for vegans.
- Chunk of fresh ginger root
- 2 fresh apples
- 1 cup fresh citrus, juiced
- Peel the ginger and apples, then slice and wash.
- Add the ginger, apple, and juice to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Using a mesh strainer, strain the juice over into a cup or container to remove the pulp. You can use a spoon to help stir the pulp and press out the liquid.
- Chill the juice for at least 30 minutes (and keep up to 72 hours).
See more Drink recipes