Always spice up your morning with a glass of fresh smoothie. Healthy smoothie breakfast can offer you many health benefits that include improved concentration during the day. As well as contribute towards a nutrient-rich diet that supplies your body with vitamins for skin care, mental care and to contribute to the general wellbeing. This creamy healthy smoothie will keep you rejuvenated and rehydrated. This gorgeous tasty smoothie recipe is made with strawberry, banana and fresh coconut water. Our favourite sweet, creamy summer drink – perfect for breakfast-on-the-go or a midday snack.
for 4 servings
- ½ kg strawberries, fresh
- 4 large ripe bananas, peeled
- ½ cup fresh coconut, sliced or diced
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Honey or your favourite sweetener, to taste
- Stem the fresh strawberries and rinse them clean.
- In a blender, combine strawberries, bananas, coconut slices, coconut water and coconut milk in a blender.
- Blend until combined, smooth and creamy-thick.
- Evenly distribute mixture into 4 cups. Add sweetener to taste, if desired.
Tip: Smoothies taste better slightly chilled, so you can freeze fresh strawberries prior to blending, or add a handful of ice and blend until the desired texture is reached.
See more Smoothie recipes